Inter Housing Council

Learn by leading, no matter where you live

Request Supplies

Each community and the Residential Student Experience department have programming supplies. Please communicate in advance if you intend to use supplies from the department or another community. 

For Inter Housing Council and RA requests for items for University Housing events, please complete the Event Authorization Form (EAF) from your Council Advisor. 

Related Content