Register to run for your Community Council, visit: http://tinyurl.com/cp-cc-elections by Monday, September 25th at 5 pm!
IHC Community Councils are student-led governments, elected by residents of each community. Residents who join gain leadership experience by delegating funding, meeting community needs, and hosting events. For those who don’t formally take a role in their Council, by attending Council meetings, they are empowered to play an active role in their home while interacting with other residents!
Typical events put on by Community Councils are:
- Appreciation of Custodial Staff
- Pancake Nights
- Game Nights
- Talent Shows
- Outdoor Movie Nights
- Competitions between the different parts of the community
- Study breaks and stress relief programs
Councils are made up of the following elected positions. Community Members are always encouraged to attend meetings!
- Vice President of Programming
- Vice President of Administration
- Vice President of Marketing
- Senators (non-elected; join anytime)