Inter Housing Council

Learn by leading, no matter where you live

Request Funding

Supplemental Funding

Any student, Community Council or organization interested in putting on an event for on-campus residents or in the residence halls or apartments can request funds from IHC.

Any resident or student staff member of a residence hall or apartment complex interested in putting on an event for the residents of their community can request funds from their Community Council.

Depending on the nature of the request, funds may be matched.  Additional funds may be awarded for certain types of events, such as late-night weekend programming.

Complete the proposal process through the Advocacy Board tab to apply for funding.


Related Content